Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Happy Happy.

Woah! The past week has been so good to me. Like, really, I'v never had such a good time in ages.

On the weekend me and Meagan went to a house party and our mate Kevins gaff and it really was an unreal night then the next day we went to Stephs where her friend Brian was over from Dublin, he was a pretty sound guy, that night Meagan stayed over and it was so much fun, we watched movies and went on the computer and just had a great fun time really (:

The next night Shane stayed over with Meagan being in the house until around 12 oclock, That was also an unbelievable night as I'v said before we just had such an amazing time, playing Playstation, going on the internet etc.

And today, was once again an unbelivable day, I didn't get to town until about 4.30 but still, I spent the rest of the day with Meagan and enjoyed every minute of it :D

Meagan is actually so awesome and I'm so glad to call her mine, I love her so much :D

Well, that's it really folks, take care of yourselves. :)
XxX =]

No comments:

Post a Comment