Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A While.

Okay so it's been a while since I wrote anything in my blog.
So, Meagan's finally home which is class. She had an unreal time and bought me back a class MTV t-shirt... and... SWEETIES! =D

I don't think I'v wrote about the most recent gig here, so here goes.
The night starts with me somehow managing to have 4 and a half cans even though I only purchased one. Then my mate Horse gave me a Lucozade bottle full of vodka which I gladly had my way with, and I still had my full naggin inside my jacket which I had raw.
As you could guess I was left in a bit of a state. Not as bad as it would seem. I didn't make an arse of myself in front of everyone, and I got sick in a private area when I knew it was gonna happen and not all over everyone's feet unlike a lot of people that get so called "wasted" these days.

Anyways, I'm bored and the hair is need of a good drying.
Peace Out.
X

Truth Dude =]

No comments:

Post a Comment