Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Days Gone By,

So, the past few days were actually quite good but somewhat very lonesome for me.
Meagan being the obvious reason. God, I miss her so much, and I'm not looking for attention or pity from anyone here but I really do miss her. I hope she's back soon. (:

But yeah, camping last night was unreal. Well, until I realized today when I got home that my mother knew I didn't stay in Kevins' like I told her I was. But we're okay and cool now so all's good in the hood.

Oh, and I'm never playing iPhone drinking games ever again. They HATE me with a passion, well me and Amy anyways. Ha!

But mainly I remember me playing the guitar most of the night, I played renditions of Karma Chameleon by Culture Club, The Bucket by Kings Of Leon, Flourescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys and plenty of Pete Doherty songs and two of my own songs :)

So yeah, typing is boring me now, Bye dudes (:
Take it easy :)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment