Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Past Day =]

Wow!
Today was certainly a fun-filled day :)

First off, the band had a photo shoot which went quite well in my opinion.
Shauna, the photographer has taken some really good band pictures in my garage of us practicing and fooling around in the graveyard across the road from my house (:

Then came town time. I was in a funny mood for some reason, but as I get in to town to see Meagan my mood changes and I'm once again happy as Larry (:
So we hang around town for a while and I bought her a love heart shaped lolly pop and a pair of leggings from River Island which I hope she liked :)

Then it was back to her dads house for a while to clean up the place a small bit, then we went to her mothers house and sat upstairs talking and watching tv 'till I had to go home.
It really was a fun filled day.

Also, 5 songs to download.

Ben - Michael Jackson
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
Sedative - Babyshambles
Non Zero Possibility - At The Drive-In
Invalid Litter Dept. - At The Drive-In

Peace Out.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment