Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Day After.

So it's the morning after I'v set up this blog, and I'm liking it so far. (:
Well today I had a very unusual wake up call, Shane Byrne had called to my house to collect stuff for is drum kit and his amp so you've probably guessed I'm still half asleep whilst typing this.

Anyways, Today should be a very fun-filled day. There is a gig on in the Apple Tree Foundation and it's free in with free snacks and juice and best of all great live music. I am hoping a lot more of my friends including Meagan go to this as I'm aware that not many people know of it.

Later on today it's a friend of mines 18th, he's getting an unreal Dundalk band called "The Curtain Thieves" to play and word has it, there could be a bouncy castle. Also, Meagan is coming to which makes the night much more enjoyable. So as you can see I really am looking forward to today. (:

Anyways, I'm away to have breakfast, hopefully a fry up and toast. :)
Then I'm going to shower and get ready for the day ahead of me.
Bye folks.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment