Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sad Times.

Okay so my title is kinda blowing things out of proportion :L
But I was really happy today and still am happy but sad at the same time because Meagan is gone to Lanzerote for a whole week.

I'm left without the girl for a week, this is going to be a though one.
Or I could look at it on a brighter note and say I have a week of freedom....
But No! Ha.

But the past two days haven't been quite the best. Me and Meagan didn't get on as usual on Saturday, I'm not explaining why, and today, well, yeah we did get on quite good, until I had to go, I spent so long hugging the girl and telling her I loved her so much, and I am going to miss her so much.

But to brighten me up she gave me a necklace with her favourite ring on it so I can think of her while she is away :)

So that's all for the past two days.
Peace Out.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment