Friday, July 17, 2009

Heya. So it would appear that I'v decided to set up a blog. Not the most interesting thing in the world but less boring if you ask me. I mean, people are always complaining about how bored they are, even me. So I, and you may as well do something to take your mind away from boredom.

Well lately in my life I'v been doing nothing but going into town to see friends, spend nights out, write songs and practice with my band. Fun?? To a certain extent until you realize that half of the above aren't benficial to me in many ways. Other than that I spend a lot of time on this computer listening to music, whether it be new or old. Currently I'm listening to The Libertines, Manic Street Preachers, At The Drive-In and The Exhibition. A good way to relax if you ask me.

So that's about it. I'v run out of things to say already so I'll probably write to this thing again if I remember to use it. Which I probably won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment