Monday, July 27, 2009

The Lonely Week.

Well last night was quite the tear jerker for me.
Meagan has gone to Spain for a week and before she left she handed me something and told me to look at when I get home. I couldn't contain myself, I had to look there and then and there it was, her favourite golden ring with a love heart on it. She had placed it on a chain for me to remember her everyday while she is gone. I have it on right now and I'm not taking it off until she comes back and I can return it.

I can honestly say it's one of the nicest things I'v ever been given. It did bring a tear to my eye I'm not going to lie. I know she's only gone for a week, but I'm used to seeing her everyday and letting her know I love her. But I'm sure a phone will do just as good for the week to come :L.

Tomorrow, I am going camping in Blackrock, There's quite a crowd going so it should be good. :D

Until then I'll write soon.
Bye.

The Fever.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment